Tuesday 18 March 2014

Sony 30mm f2.8 Macro Lens









Nic Taylor March 18th 2014
So I've finally given back the 30mm f2.8 Sony macro lens I borrowed from a mate around 2 months ago. I had originally only intended to trial the lens for a week and give it straight back.
My initial thoughts were that it was a very slow focusing lens with a very loud motor. These concerns were only short lived though as I quickly started to see some great results from the photos I was taking. It has a mainly plastic build to it making this a relatively cheap lens to buy.
Check out some of my shots using the lens and you'll be able to see why I was reluctant to give it back.
Check out my website: nictaylorphoto.co.uk 
Check out my Facebook page: www.facebook.com/NicTaylorPhoto 
Follow me on Twitter: @NicTaylorPhoto

No comments:

Post a Comment

Samyang AF 35-150mm f2-2.8 FE